Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mastering Mozzarella

I ventured into cheese making not so long ago and it was fun except for the fact that I didn't have everything I needed. This time around, I am making mozzarella I have the appropriate cloth, buttermilk and rennet tabs. I am ready to make a mess! I am so excited.


I was going to start the process after I made dinner last night using my feta cheese, but I decided to wait so that I would not be making cheese until 4 AM, again. Speaking of dinner and my cheese, not only do I have a video, but I took a picture! You're excited right? The sort of people that enjoy watching my videos probably love the first few weeks of talent shows. You know, the footage of people that are oblivious to how terrible they are. My videos are a little bit like that. I can't say I care. Maybe one day I will meet someone that want's to show up to my house and video tape me making strudel. That day has not come so you will have to suffer through the strange, out of sync audio and the poor lighting. It's part of my charm. This should not be a surprise to any of you. I'm charming.

Feel free to geek out and look out for me to post the recipe for my feta in the near future.


Love, peace and pastries.

NOW PLAYING: James Blake and Bon Iver - Fall Creek Boys Choir (ft Bon Iver) by FBi Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment