Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Don't hate the baker. Hate the game.

I am so sorry you's guys! Really I am! I made quite a lot of blog-worthy foods, but alas, I vowed to stop taking those terrible webcam pics. I finally got my mocha-paws on a better camera and I have some things to show you.
German Chocolate Cake!!!!

I have a friend that loves my German chocolate cake so what better time to twist my arm into making one than now?!? Her daughter is home from college and it's been several years since her last bite of my magnificence.

I readily admit that I am tempted to cut a piece and offer her a discount on the rest. I am so bad. I would almost do it! She is one of the only people I know that would let me get away with it and more than likely, she would understand. After all, this is the woman that sent me home without MY leftover banana pudding a few superbowl's ago. She said, "the good news is that you're getting your container back". And that was that. She kept the contents and I took my container.


This is why I am so tempted to cut a piece! Now you see things from my point of view!
I also made her a cobbler.

I think her family will be happy, don't you?

I have also started on a cake for MYSELF. Well, it is not entirely for me, but I will get to eat some of it. I used a great new recipe and I will gladly share it tomorrow once I have assembled my masterpiece! Just for kicks, I will tell you that I used a balsamic reduction in this heavenly, moist chocolate cake and I plan to layer it with rich, toffee cream. It's going to be soooo good.

I love you all like my own puppies.

And you should know that I am always here to help in times of cooking crises. Just holla atcha girl!

NOW PLAYING: new order-leave me alone by dvgf

No comments:

Post a Comment