Monday, November 14, 2011

Double oven.

Don't be sad! I know I have not posted since Friday, and it's not because I have been slacking; in fact, I have been cooking up a storm! i have not taken any pictures because I decided that I need to get a real camera to do my food justice. This is what it means to move up in the world. I did want to let you all know that I have just started writing for Dead Journalist and I am loving it thus far. I have always known that I am extremely opinionated and it is finally paying off.

Crispy tofu, Thai fried rice and steamed veggies.

I decided to post just one more terribly lit photo as a swan-song to webcam photos of food.
One of these days when I am not coming down with a cold, tired, grumpy and well, in the mood, I will post a recipe for crispy tofu goodness!

If you wish to read more of what I have to say, please do so.


NOW PLAYING: Phantogram - Don't Move by vibetothis

No comments:

Post a Comment